There is no other band around that plays with the rhythm, feeling, or explosive power of the Dap-Kings, and no other singer that can match the energy and honest soul of Sharon Jones. Stephen Colbert describes Sharon perfectly, 'One of the most important, dynamic voices in the nation!'
Give The People What They Want is an exercise in soul music of the highest order; a document of what happens when you fill a studio with some of the finest musicians in the world & let the tape roll. The baddest band in all the land is at the top of their game.
- 1. Retreat!
- 2. Stranger To My Happiness
- 3. We Get Along
- 4. You'll Be Lonely
- 5. Now I See
- 6. Making Up And Breaking Up
- 7. Get Up And Get Out
- 8. Long Time, Wrong Time
- 9. People Don't Get What They Deserve
- 10. Slow Down, Love
- Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings I Learned the Hard Way (Daptone)
- Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings It’s A Holiday Soul Party (Daptone)
- Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings Miss Sharon Jones! OST (Daptone)
- Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings Soul Of A Woman (Daptone)
- Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Rendition Was In) (Daptone)