Hailed as one of the most influential composers of his generation, electro-acoustic polymath Max Richter defies definition: composer, pianist, producer, re-mixer, collaborator, and beyond argument, one of the most prolific of contemporary musical artists. Sleep is Max’s first new album since he “recomposed” Vivaldi’s Four Seasons for a best-selling album in 2012.
From Sleep is the one-hour version from the full eight-hour version.
- 1. Dream 3 (In The Midst Of My Life)
- 2. Path 5 (Delta)
- 3. Space 11 (Invisible Pages Over)
- 4. Dream 13 (Minus Even)
- 5. Space 21 (Petrichor)
- 6. Path 19 (Yet Frailest)
- 7. Dream 8 (Late And Soon)
- Max Richter Sleep Remixes (Vinyl) (Deutsche Grammophon)