Heartfelt songs penned by a group of patients of Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt while working with their music therapist has been released on a compilation CD featuring some of Nashville's top recording stars. Proceeds from the sales of this CD will benefit the Julian T. Fouce Music Therapy Fund.
Each song the result of a clinical music therapy session involving the patient and music therapist Jenny Plume. Plume helped patients shape their thoughts and feelings into lyrics and a melody. The song topics range from serious to fun and silly.
- 1. Prelude - Oh Happy Day - Fisk Jubilee Singers
- 2. What Is Normal - Amy Grant
- 3. Heaven On Earth - Phil Vassar
- 4. Help Me - Alison Krauss
- 5. My Sweet Ride - Kix Brooks
- 6. You Have To Believe - Faith Hill
- 7. Oh Happy Day - Fisk Jubilee Singers
- 8. Keeps Me Going - Melinda Doolittle
- 9. That's Who I Am - Vince Gill
- 10. Someone Else's Little Girl - SHEL
- 11. Daisy - Johnny Reid
- 12. Music Is Healing Us - Maura O'Connell