Classic psychedelic tracks re-worked by the Norwegian dark music legends.
Early pioneers of Norwegian black metal, Ulver have continually evolved throughout their career and now stand as living legends of the dark music industry, blending rock, electronica, symphonic and chamber traditions along with noise and experimental music to create groundbreaking material.
Last year they released the critically acclaimed War Of The Roses album and they return with Childhood's End, a collection of classic psychedelic tracks recorded by the band. The album includes Ulver's unique versions of tracks from the 13th Floor Elevators, Electric Prunes, Jefferson Airplane and more.
- 1. Bracelets Of Fingers (The Pretty Things)
- 2. Everybody's Been Burned (The Byrds)
- 3. The Trap (Bonniwell's Music Machine)
- 4. In The Past (Chocolate Watchband)
- 5. Today (Jefferson Airplane)
- 6. Can You Travel In The Dark Alone? (Gandalf)
- 7. I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night (Electric Prunes)
- 8. Street Song (The 13th Floor Elevators)
- 9. 66-5-4-3-2-1 (The Troggs)
- 10. Dark Is The Bark (Left Banke)
- 11. Magic Hollow (Beau Brummels)
- 12. Soon There'll Be Thunder (Common People)
- 13. Velvet Sunsets (Music Emporium)
- 14. Lament Of The Astral Cowboy (Curt Boettcher)
- 15. I Can See The Light (Les Fleur De Lys)
- 16. Where Is Yesterday (United States Of America)
- Ulver War Of The Roses (Kscope)