Jason Swinscoe of the Cinematic Orchestra has long been intrigued by the link between vision and sound. From TCO's re-soundtracking of Man With A Movie Camera, through his 'soundtrack to an imaginary film,' Ma Fleur, to his band's name itself, Swinscoe has continued to pick away at the issues and emotions found at this intersection.
With In Motion #1 he continues this process by inviting some of his favorite musicians and producers to provide soundtracks to or musical re-imaginings of seminal work by great avant-garde film-makers.
- 1. Necrology (Edit) (The Cinematic Orchestra)
- 2. Lapis (Austin Peralta)
- 3. Outer Space (Dorian Concept & Tom Chant)
- 4. Dream Work (Dorian Concept & Tom Chant)
- 5. Entr'acte (The Cinematic Orchestra)
- 6. Regen (Grey Reverend)
- 7. Manhatta (The Cinematic Orchestra)