The Bloody Beetroots is Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo, the Italian producer born the same year as punk rock, a fact emphatically made clear by the '1977' tattooed across his chest.
This album, HIDE, is a perfect culmination of Rifo's past experience in punk music, mixed with artistic cross-genre collaborations and unique, stylish sounds. The album features musical legends Paul McCartney, Peter Frampton and Penny Rimbaud as well as young tastemaker acts Tommy Lee, Theophilus London and Sam Sparro, among others.
Rifo has headlined and closed major festivals across the world including Ultra Music Festival, Stereosonic, Electric Zoo, Tomorrowland and more.
- 1. Spank (Featuring Tai & Bart B More)
- 2. Raw (Featuring Tommy Lee)
- 3. Runaway
- 4. Chronicles Of A Fallen Love (Featuring Greta Svabo Bech)
- 5. The Furious (Featuring Penny Rimbaud)
- 6. Out Of Sight (Featuring Paul Mccartney & Youth)
- 7. Albion (With Junior)
- 8. Reactivated (Extended)
- 9. All The Girls (Around The World) (Featuring Theophilus London)
- 10. Please Baby (Featuring P-Thugg Of Chromeo)
- 11. Glow In The Dark (Featuring Sam Sparro)
- 12. The Source (Chaos & Confusion)
- 13. The Beat (Featuring Peter Frampton)
- 14. Rock Steady (Vs. Gigi Barocco)
- 15. Volevo Un Gatto Nero (You Promised Me Bob Rifo) (Featuring Gigi Barocco)