Grammy Award winner T.D. Jakes is back with Sacred Love Songs 2, the highly anticipated second installment of the hit brand, Sacred Love Songs. The first Sacred Love Songs project was inspired by the Song of Solomon and focused on encouraging couples to love each other in God's way. The album was very successful in mainstream and Christian circles, selling over 400k copies.
This new collection of poetic and romantic songs, inspired by the celebrated comedy film Jumping The Broom, features an incredible line up of multiple award-winning Gospel and R&B/Pop recording artists including Joe, Ledisi, Micah Stampley, Crystal Aikin, Karen Clark Sheard & Kirk Whalum, Fred Hammond, El DeBarge, Anaysha Figueroa, Terry Thomas and Bishop Paul S. Morton.
Serving as Executive Producer for both the Sacred Love Songs 1 and 2 compilations and as Executive Producer of Jumping The Broom, T.D Jakes has delivered two incredible projects that will help plant the seed in the notion that 'our home lives are just as important, if not more so as our church lives, and together when both are stable, we have something to Praise the Lord for!'
- 1. The Vow (T.D. Jakes)
- 2. Let's Stay Together (Ledisi)
- 3. Back At One (Micah Stampley)
- 4. Just Take My Heart (Crystal Aikin)
- 5. Closer (Joe)
- 6. The Homily (TD Jakes)
- 7. Inseparable (Karen Clark Sheard & Kirk Whalum)
- 8. My Lady And Myself (Fred Hammond)
- 9. Love (Anaysha Figueroa)
- 10. Finally (Bishop Paul Morton)
- 11. How Can You Love Me (El Debarge)
- 12. Don't Go To Bed Mad (Terry Thomas)