The music for the film The Idolmaker was written and produced by Jeff Barry (who, with Ellie Greenwich, penned of some of the most iconic songs of the 60's), in addition, he produced all of Neil Diamond's early hits including 'Cherry Cherry,' 'Solitary Man,' 'Kentucky Woman,' and 'Girl You'll Be A Woman Soon.'
The recording artists featured on the soundtrack, include key personnel from Phil Spector's 'Wall of Sound,' Darlene Love and Nino Tempo (Nino & April) who plays the sax on three instrumentals. Also featured are the Sweet Inspirations who backs many hits for Aretha Franklin and Elvis Presley and countless others.
- 1. Here Is My Love - Jesse Frederick
- 2. Ooh-Wee Baby - Darlene Love
- 3. Come And Get It (Instrumental) - Nino Tempo
- 4. Sweet Little Lover - Jesse Frederick
- 5. I Can't Tell - Colleen Fitzpatrick
- 6. However Dark The Night - Peter Gallagher
- 7. Baby - Peter Gallagher
- 8. I Know Where You're Goin' (Instrumental) - Nino Tempo
- 9. A Boy And A Girl - The Sweet Inspirations And The London Fog
- 10. I Believe It Can Be Done - Ray Sharkey
- 11. I Believe It Can Be Done (Instrumental) - Nino Tempo