On Smokey & Friends, Smokey Robinson revisits many of his most-beloved Motown songs and for the first time, he is accompanied by old friends like James Taylor, Sir Elton John, Aerosmith's Steven Tyler, Sheryl Crow, and Mary J. Blige, as well as newer pals, like John Legend, John Mayer, Gary Barlow, Miguel, Aloe Blacc, JC Chasez, CeeLo, Jessie J and Ledisi.
The album's 11 tracks will delight longtime Robinson fans, as well as introduce these ageless songs to younger listeners not necessarily familiar with the enduring melodies and lyrics.
- 1. The Tracks Of My Tears (Featuring Elton John)
- 2. You Really Got A Hold On Me (Featuring Steven Tyler)
- 3. My Girl (Featuring Miguel, Aloe Blacc, JC Chasez)
- 4. Cruisin' (Featuring Jessie J)
- 5. Quiet Storm (Featuring John Legend)
- 6. The Way You Do (The Things You Do) (Featuring Ceelo Green)
- 7. Being With You (Featuring Mary J. Blige)
- 8. Ain't That Peculiar (Featuring James Taylor)
- 9. The Tears Of A Clown (Featuring Sheryl Crow)
- 10. Ooh Baby Baby (Featuring Ledisi)
- 11. Get Ready (Featuring Gary Barlow)
Nov 17Temecula, CA, US Smokey Robinson at Pechanga Resort & Casino
Nov 18Laughlin, NV, US Smokey Robinson at Edgewater E Center
Dec 29Charles Town, WV, US Smokey Robinson at The Event Center at Hollywood Casino