At long last, American black metal occultists PACT release their highly anticipated second album, The Infernal Hierarchies, Penetrating the Threshold of Night. The follow-up to 2012's breakthrough debut The Dragon Lineage of Satan.
The Infernal Hierarchies up-ratchets everything in the power-trio's already-loaded arsenal - militant songwriting, commanding execution, vortextural violence - once again proving that pure black metal is still a wellspring of diabolism and hatred if treated with respect and the right values. And just like its title, the nine-song The Infernal Hierarchies, Penetrating the Threshold of Night offers the listener myriad sinister paths to glory.
- 1. The Hell Of Supernals
- 2. Baal-Zebub Lord Of The Flies
- 3. The Great Serpent Of Tehom
- 4. Firelord Andramelech
- 5. Pactmaker Lucifuge
- 6. Under the Eclipse Of Tiphareth
- 7. The Witchmother Of Shades
- 8. Asmodeus Beast Of Judgement
- 9. The Howling Of Gamchicoth