With six critically acclaimed albums and several world tours under their belts, Nile have raised the bar for extreme metal bands musically, lyrically and conceptually. Their withering live performances are nothing short of legendary, gaining them the respect of fellow musicians, critics and fans worldwide.
On At the Gate of Sethu, they balance the pummeling death metal assault and the Egyptian influences and take the intensity up another notch. Their trademark swarming guitars, relentless drum blasts that push human limits of endurance, and vicious vocals are on display, proving Nile are still very much at the top of their game.
- 1. Enduring The Eternal Molestation Of Flame
- 2. The Fiends Who Come To Steal The Magick Of The Deceased
- 3. The Inevitable Degradation Of Flesh
- 4. When My Wrath Is Done
- 5. Slaves Of Xul
- 6. The Gods Who Light Up the Sky At The Gate Of Sethu
- 7. Natural Liberation Of Fear Through The Ritual Deception Of Death
- 8. Ethno-Musicological Cannibalisms
- 9. Tribunal Of The Dead
- 10. Supreme Humanism Of Megalomania
- 11. The Chaining Of The Iniquitous
- Bonus Tracks:
- 12. Enduring The Eternal Molestation Of Flame (Instrumental)
- 13. The Inevitable Degradation Of Flesh (Instrumental)