As iconic in 2014 for her timeless beauty and stage appeal as she is for her artistic versatility, Freda Payne remains among music's and show business' brightest shining star survivors.
Her latest album, Come Back To Me Love (her first for the Artistry Music imprint) marks not only a return to the big band and strings-laden classics from her mid-`60s beginnings with Impulse! but also marks a return to her hometown of Detroit. That makes this 14-song album featuring Grammy award-winner Bill Cunliffe's musical arrangements a beautiful homecoming.
- 1. You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
- 2. Haven't We Met
- 3. Lately
- 4. Come Back To Me Love
- 5. Whatever Happened To Me
- 6. You Don't Know
- 7. Save Your Love For Me
- 8. Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry
- 9. The Island
- 10. I Should Have Told Him
- 11. I Just Have To Know
- 12. Midnight Sun
- 13. Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most
- 14. I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water