because the internet is Childish Gambino's follow up to his Glassnote debut album CAMP which was released in 2011.
Childish Gambino emerged as one of the most exciting young talents in music, landing at #11 on the Billboard Top 200 Chart and #2 on the Billboard Hip-Hop charts. CAMP has received critical acclaim from publications such as The Source, XXL, Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone, NPR and more.
Childish Gambino, with his unique blend of hip-hop genres and lyrical genius, has gone from a viral cult following to a mega sensation playing to massive crowds at festivals such as Coachella and Bonnaroo and multiple sold out tours.
- 1. the library (intro)
- 2. I. crawl
- 3. II. WORLDSTAR
- 4. dial up
- 5. I. the worst guys featuring Chance The Rapper
- 6. II. shadows
- 7. III. telegraph ave. ('Oakland' by Lloyd)
- 8. IV. sweatpants
- 9. V. 3005
- 10. playing around before the party starts
- 11. I. the party
- 12. II. no exit
- 13. death by numbers
- 14. I. flight of the navigator
- 15. II. zealots of stockholm [free information]
- 16. III. urn
- 17. pink toes featuring jhene aiko
- 18. earth: the oldest computer (the last night) featuring Azealia Banks
- 19. life: the biggest troll [andrew auernheimer] featuring Donald Glover
Oct 04Austin, TX, US Austin City Limits Music Festival - Weekend One 2019
Oct 11Austin, TX, US Austin City Limits Music Festival - Weekend Two 2019