She is a true icon of country music and American culture, and this year, the Coal Miner's Daughter, Loretta Lynn, will celebrate the 50th anniversary of her debut single with an all-star tribute album.
The collection spans a dozen of her classic hits, including 'Coal Miner's Daughter' featuring Loretta, Sheryl Crow, & Miranda Lambert. Other artists include Steve Earle, Faith Hill, Alan Jackson, Kid Rock, Martina McBride, Allison Moorer, Paramore, Reba featuring The Time Jumpers, Carrie Underwood, The White Stripes, Lucinda Williams, Gretchen Wilson, and Lee Ann Womack.
Each artist personalizes their version, recording with their own choice of producer and musicians.
- 1. Don't Come Home A Drinkin' (With Lovin' On Your Mind) - Gretchen Wilson
- 2. I'm A Honky Tonk Girl - Lee Ann Womack
- 3. Rated X - The White Stripes
- 4. You're Lookin' At Country - Carrie Underwood
- 5. Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man - Alan Jackson and Martina McBride
- 6. You Ain't Woman Enough (To Take My Man) - Paramore
- 7. Love Is The Foundation - Faith Hill
- 8. After The Fire Is Gone - Steve Earle and Alison Moorer
- 9. If You're Not Gone Too Long - Reba featuring The Time Jumpers
- 10. I Know How - Kid Rock
- 11. Somebody Somewhere (Don't Know What He's Missin' Tonight) - Lucinda Williams
- 12. Coal Miner's Daughter - Loretta Lynn, Sheryl Crow & Miranda Lambert