...And Don't Deliver Us From Evil is the title of the 6th full-length album from Italy's Black/Rock/Doom Metal band Forgotten Tomb. More powerful and straight to the point, the album begins where its antecedent - Under Saturn Retrograde (from 2011) - melodically ended. The directions of the new release may vary however over the last year's offering, as the band submerges into more dark, horror-like regions and underground scenery, serving us a steadier and mature recording.
'A true masterpiece of 2012' - Popdose, 10 out of 10 points.
- 1. Deprived
- 2. ...And Don't Deliver Us From Evil...
- 3. Cold Summer
- 4. Let's Torture Each Other
- 5. Love Me Like You'd Love The Death
- 6. Adrift
- 7. Nullifying Tomorrow
- 8. Transmission (Joy Division cover)*
- 9. Sore (Buzzov•en cover) **
- * Exclusive Digipack CD Bonus Track
- ** Exclusive Vinyl Bonus Track